Monday, September 26, 2011

The water purification filter water at home

The water purification filter water at home

Water Filter

Many say that the tap water in the world that is not drinkable. I am right. Scientific studies conducted around the world show that the water contains harmful chemicals.

Even in large U.S. cities has been drinking water can not be sure.

I had to rethink my ability to drink tap water. It is not certain. Then I saw a market study and in water prices. I was scared when I saw the result. A family buys bottled water for drinking isabout $ 3,000 a year just for this. I decided to find another way to get safe water and clean looking.

If it was possible to make a less expensive way. After a short period of time, I discovered that I filter tap water will help eliminate harmful bacteria and debris from the water. The same filter removes heavy metals and parasites. But many of the filters were too expensive and difficult to use. I had a problem. Some filters are so accurate about the cleanliness ofThe water that they themselves remove some minerals good tap water.

And that can damage our health. Recent studies have clearly demonstrated that the lack of minerals in the water and can cause many serious diseases.

This is why you need to know what the filter in your home just that. If you remove 95% of heavy metals in the water, do not use it. Minerals will also be good. I hope this article has provided some useful information and tips availableaddress the problem of clean water.

Vintage wall stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment