Friday, July 29, 2011

V23 4:19:09 Did you ever stop?

V23 4:19:09 Did you ever stop? Video Clips. Duration : 4.25 Mins.


The question is not when to stop, but it is not to stop all the time. Search Koikichis' to improve the quality of water for our pets to give value. Today, I changed from 80kg of bacteria in the shower at my bio-balls and more Bakke J-mats. Also added a Novus (Korean made) water pump output to my current 2 23ton/hr 15ton/hr Tsurumi pumps, the water is so total that 53tons/hr Bakke through my shower. Bakke my shower about 90 minutes processing time to make my 80-ton pond. I also have other Novus23ton/hr pump water filter to my room (separate circuit from the shower Bakke mine) to my existing 3 20ton/hr Tsurumi pumps so 83tons of filtered water per hour from my room to be added. Reversal rate is now only once every hour. Total water filtration through the two circuits is thus 136 tons per hour. Need to achieve higher currents and more "push" to create the 3 modes below the sewer.

Keywords: japanese, koi, pond, jumbo, large, fish, paul, hooi, malaysia, nishikigoi, novus, bakki, shower, J-mats, bio-balls

emergency car battery jump starter

No comments:

Post a Comment